Called for an appt and was put on a waiting list just to make an appt.There was only3 people in front of me to make an appt but it took 13 minutes just to talk to someone for them to tell me I could see the doctor but it would be one week and a day.

The receptionist also told me they were under staffed which is hard to believe at a doctors office and she tried to set me up with a doctor asst instead of my doctor which is ***.

Who pays for a doctor and gets an asst, honestly.I will be going elsewhere, where every patient is important and the doctor isnt so *** hard to see.

Had an Experience with Campbell Family Practice?

Comments

We have used this office for over 20 years but are now searching for another doctor.

Haven't been able to see Dr.Campbell for over a year.

I make an appointment with her, get some lame excuse, and are pushed off on a PA.

Getting someone on the phone is next to impossible.Using the patient portal isn't much better.

They no longer have a lab and going somewhere is a big aggravation and inconvenience.

And then there is the wait time......

Total ripoff! Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery & Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Don't buy this stuff! It's a complete ripoff! These scammers make you go through this *** and fake "qualification " process where they ask you personal questions like "is your..." Read more Bosley - Procedure Review Bosley "I am a woman that got 1200 grafts in the front area of the crown. Approximately 3 inches in diameter. I was losing hair according to the surgeon because of..." Read more Sono Bello - Surgery Review Sono Bello "The staff at the office was so nice, but I looked better after 1 month than I do six months later. Seems to me that as the swelling goes down..." Read more Sono Bello - Liposuction Review from Golden, Colorado Sono Bello "OMG dont do it , its a joke I had surgery 2014 I look worse than I did before the staff was very nice my self-esteem have went down..." Read more Readydebit - The card no longer allows account to account transfer Readydebit "At the first of each month I usually pay my rent doing the 'account to account' transfer but this month it has been shut down. I called the number given..." Read more Beware of Underground Diesel in Henderson NV Underground Diesel "STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! I cannot impress upon you any more adamantly than what I'm telling you! I had previously good experiences with this company regarding my 2000 F-350..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more NUCOT IS NOT FAKE!!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!!!!! Nucot "Dear All, Nucot is not totally fake as many people claim. People who are disappointed with NUCOT are the people are the people who have failed in bagging jobs even..." Read more